I have just set up JIRA and added Service Desk to it.
I have my License Key for Service Desk which I want to apply to it, but in spite of having clicked on every button, tab, and link, I can't find a field to use to enter my Service Desk License Key into Service Desk. It may be that I am not familiar with the terminology, or it may be that it is buried somewhere in the one path I haven't stumbled upon. I've searched through the JIRA manual and the on-line Service Desk documentation, and the closest thing I could find was in the "Upgrading to version 2 pricing model for JIRA Service Desk Server" article where it says in its Stage1: "4. Apply the version 2 license key you got from our advocates to your installation of JIRA Service Desk."
So, my question is: How do I apply my license key that I got when I bought Service Desk to my installation of JIRA Service Desk?
Thanks for any help you can provide.
-- Jim Gold --