I'm trying to move issue from one project to another.
On the first screen I have an error "Выбранный тип запроса недействителен."
What am I doing wrong?
Mmm, I don't speak Russian, and I'm never sure Google Translate will give us a full meaning that explains what Jira is trying to tell you - "Selected type of request is invalid" is a bit vague.
Does it mean your issue type does not exist in the target project? Could you compare the two projects to see how they are configured differently? (Also, explain "first screen" - I'm not sure what you're looking at)
First screen - this is where I have to choose new project and new issue type in this project.
There is no such issue type in new project so I choose one of issue type from destination project.
I cannot select issue type that is not in target project. There is no such choice
Ok, I'm not sure there's any error here. You can't move to an issue type that does not exist in the target project, so it's telling you that you need to select one.
@Nic, I guess what Alexey needs information on is how to add the issue type to the target project (based on my understadning). In other words, this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Associating+Issue+Types+with+Projects
Ah, that would make sense. I'm going to blame lack of coffee and a hard week at work for not being awake enough to think of that.
I don't want to add another issue type to the target project. I want to take issue from one project, change issue type and move to another project.
Sorry for my English, it is not native for me
Ah, good point.
If there is nothing shown in the drop-down for issue type, then the project only uses either
1) Only the same issue type you already have
2) No sub-task types (and your issue is a sub-task type).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.