Hi,
I'm currently working on a website with a company and trying to push and pull files from ths location...
https://svn.trackitdigital.net/svn/www.trackpal.co.uk
I was using Tortoise on my PC to do this and it was working fine but now I'm working off a mac so was trying out Sourcetree.
Here's what I've done in an attempt to set up the repository locally...
- Clicked 'Add Repository'
- Entereed the above URL in the source path / URL field
- Entered my username and password when prompted. This didn't originally work, I was getting a perptual loading gif. I found something online that told me to add the username into the url. That seemed to work.
- Selected Mercurial for the repository type, although I have no clue why. Not really sure what this means.
- Left the other to fields blank.
Sourcetree seemed to connect with the svn no problem and pull in the files. I've edited numerous files and they all show up as altered when I click on the repo in sourcetree so I commit them. All seems fine, the only problem is that They don't seem to be showing up as changes on other peoples repositories.
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Dan