Like the summary, I want to people to access JIRA anonymously, how to set this permission?
Hi, in addition to Jobin, here's some documentation that might help
* https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Allowing+users+to+create+issues+anonymously
Not sure why still can't access. Please try to search, and check whether any issue come out.
Add "Anyone" in the project browse permissions.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Project+Permissions
OnDemand has a documentation at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Managing+anonymous+access#Managinganonymousaccess-EnablinganonymousaccessinJIRA which is similar in downloaded JIRA as well.
I added this permission, but I can't access without login JIRA.
Thanks very much !
In JIRA Global Permissions, you can add the Anyone Group to the JIRA Users permission. Just be aware that if you do that, there might be unwanted side effects (can view the dashboard, can access filters). Its best practice to thoroughly test before implementing to ensure everything is working to your satisfaction.
For anyone struggling with this, here is the solution I found for...Allowing anonymous logging of issues and viewing of the project issues.
I started with the instructions here (JIRA Cloud):https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/allowing-anonymous-access-to-your-project-779172888.htmlBut then I had to follow these steps to allow anonymous issue creation:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-allow-anonymous-issue-creation-and-prevent-anonymous-viewing-of-issues-779160846.html
Then to allow all issues to be browsed I had to do the following:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.