I have one sprint that when I attempt to close I get a pop-up of the spinning gear so it looks like it trying to do something but it just disappears and the sprint will not close. I have closed all other sprints. I have also removed all tickets from sprint and still can't close. Any suggestions?
Any errors in the logs? Any JS errors in the browser?
There are no errors at all. The java gear just pops up for a split second and is gone. What I did was delete my sprint board and recreated it. I had no way to get rid of that sprint.
All of my other successfully closed sprints display in my reports except that one that I couldn't close. Very odd. If anyone has a suggestion on how to correct in the future please let me know.
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.