Please add an administration option in Confluence like in JIRA.
Probably want to raise this at jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF (I'd vote for it, I hate mucking around with divs and html in confluence headers)
Have you tried the Announcer for Confluence add-on by Wittified?
Done - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-38738
This makes the announcements less complicated, but still no reuse of existing functionality and user (=administrator) experience
I'm one of the folks behind Wittiifed and I'm really interested in what you're after. The administrator experience should be the same in either JIRA or Confluence (it's available for both). Are you looking for cross-product announcements?
Hi! No - not looking for cross-product announcements, just for same functionality.accessed the same way in both JIRA and Confluence. Without plugin we have the same functionality, but it has to be accessed differently. Also no code-reuse, so when e.g. in the future the announcement feature in jira gets update, the announcement in confluence stays the same. With the plugin an already existing functionality is more or less duplicated (and extended). I do not need extended functionality, just atlassian folks to reuse code and provide (out of the box) consistent behavior for both products.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.