Hi,
I'm looking for a feature that will allow me to directly create a bug from a failed test case and have the two linked. This is available on TestRail but I'm hoping it is also available in JIRA so I don't have to use more than one platform at a time.
Thanks
Hello Imtiaz,
With the Zephyr for JIRA add-on installed in JIRA you can create a Bug from a failed test case and have the two linked. This can be done from the Test Execution page where you have a Defects field to associate an existing defect/bug or to create a new one.
Zephyr for JIRA also facilitates to file a Bug not only for a failed testcase and even for a failed Test step.
Please go through the below link for more documentation.
https://zephyrdocs.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ZTD/Explore+the+User+Interface
Thanks,
Swapna Kumar Vemula.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.