Hi All,
I am not able to import the deleted project in jira5.0.7. I am getting the custom field configuration error. i have taken the backup of zip file after that i have deleted some projects. Then i tried to import the projects. some projects i am able to import but for some projects its showing the custom field configuration error. I got stuck with this error.Below is the screenshot of error
Thanks,
Jayasingh
Hmm, I believe that the custom fields Area, Comments, and Defect Found Date are not existent in the instance that you are importing into? Can you ensure that these custom fields are created (and also make sure that the created custom fields are exactly the same type as the instance in which the backup was taken)?
Hi Justin,
Thanks for the reply.
These custom fields are present in the instance which i am trying to import and those custom fields are same type as the instance in which the backup was taken. Still i am not able to import those projects :-(
Ah, another thing I forgot to asked: are the custom fields mentioned above configured for the Bug issue type in the new instance? You can check this on the custom field's context section (Custom Fields > Gear on the FIELD_NAME > Configure); check whether these fields are set for specific issue types, and/or per project basis.
Something like this:
Yes the mentioned custom fields are associated with the issue type BUG except for custom field Comments. I am facing the same issue while importing the project. Here the project i am trying to import is Mobile Couponing. The screen associated with this prject is Mobile-Couponing Screen.PFA screen shot for all the three fields.
Seems the fields are currently restricted to a project. You should make it available to all projects so that it is available to the project that you are importing.
Hi Jobin,
Thanks for your input.
As per your suggestion we have changed the mentioned custom fields Global to all projects. Now we are facing the issues with the custom field values :-(.
PFA the screen shot of custom field values error
Could you please suggest to resolve this error.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.