Hi,
I'm using JIRA Database Value Plugin to integrate with a database that contains customer information. For administrative purpose, the internal IDs of this database have been renumbered.
We are currently testing the integration with the new release of this database. I ran an SQL script to update the JIRA customfield value and replace the old id with the new one.
Lets assume that, formerly, we had something like:
ID = 123456
Customer Name = MyCustomer
Customer Support Level = Gold
Now, we have
ID = AAA-123456
Customer Name = MyCustomer
Customer Support Level = Gold.
I updated the customfield value field in the customfieldvalue table and changed 123456 to AAA-123456.
It doesn't work. The label that is displayed is : rendering.editpattern={2}, {1}.
Now, if I create a new issue and set the customer information to the value below (AAA-123456), then the issue is properly displayed.
So I suppose that there is another value somewhere to change... Does anyone knows?
Thanks
Stéphane