Hi
When we use 'Sub Tasks' on a ticket the time spent on the ticket is displayed next to it (as shown in the attached picture).
Is it possible to get this time spent feature to show next to all issues that are under the heading of 'Issues in Epic' ?
Kind regards
Adam
For subtasks, this can be configured in Administration / Advanced Settings, by changing the columns in the jira.table.cols.subtasks property.
However, Epics are from the JIRA Agile plugin, before JIRA 7 at least, so you won't find a similar option there for Epics. I had a look at the documentation and at the modules of the Agile plugin, and it doesn't look like that option exists.
If you're using JIRA 7, I suggest you take a look anyway in the advanced config and in the system plugin modules. But I'm not hopeful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.