How can I call an external webservice when every time I close an issue in jira?
I had a look a webhooks but it seems I cannot configure the format in which i send the information.
Thanks
No, you can't - the configuration is pretty much fixed as "a valid JSON representation of some issue data".
You'll need to make the webservice understand that, or you're into modifying Jira source code to change the output of a web hook.
No alternative to webhooks then?
Well, you could easily go "old school" - find or write a plugin that provides either a post-function (or listener if you need one that works for "edit" and not just after workflow transtions).
Your code can generate whatever calls you need, in any format you can code for then!
do you have any example of writing such a plugin on hand?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.