Hi all
I have some problems in the setup of Crowd and Jira.
1. My Jira instance is installed and is working fine, now I installed Crowd for having a centralized user management nad SSO. I guess I did all mentioned points from the install documents for Crowd and Jira. But something went wrong.
I can connect to Crowd and add/manage users for the Jira. I have imported the users from Jira by using the import function.
For example: User: tester is in following groups, ,ira-users, jira-developers, jira-administrators and crowd-administrator.
I can connect to Jira with a Jira-Administrator user, but if I want to change settings of Jira I can't login, but the user is in the Jira-Administrators group. What is wrong here?
It's very strange because if the crowd wasn't installed I was able to login to the Jira system settings by using the same admin user?!?!?
2. I can't add the crowd to the startup process, I did also the mentioned points from the documents. Once with the init.d and once with upstart, but non of the two version is working.
I am just a little bit lost here.
Thanks in advance for help ;-)
Cheers
Hansueli