Hi,
in the past the work log validation worked like described in the Tempo docs here and here.
But since some of the latest Tempo plugin updates or due to some unrecognized mis-configuration this is not working anymore. We have JIRA 6.1.5 together with Tempo 7.8.3 - The Account is mapped to the custom field "Billing Key".
I understand so far that the expression setting in the tempo field configuration view is responsible for work logs becoming invalid or not. I tried to enter "Billing Key" here and even with the custom field id ("cf[10242]") but work logs with empty "Billing Key" remain valid. I also tried to use "Account" or "(fixVersions || components) && Account" as suggested in the expression field discription but using this the work log becomes invalid no matter if a value for Billing Key is set or not.
Any hints on this are very much appreciated.
Best Regards,
Christian