How to embed Yammer in a confluence page?
@Peter Kaldis - If interested in a supported plugin - check this out.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gpiRaGplWqQ
email info@appfusions.com for eval license.
Thanks for the quick response. I've done what you describe and by following the instructions listed here - http://developer.yammer.com/connect/. I'm using that code in an HTML macro and that seems to work (I can login to yammer) but it looks like it wasn't picking up the Yammer feedID properly. It was giving me an error about bad Group ID. I played around with various different version of this and now its working. Can't say exactly what changed but I'm grateful for resources like this one and appreciate your help.
Can you be more specific or use a screenshot? I'm taking a stab in the dark.
If you enable the HTML macro you can place the IFRAME code in that and use the Yammer feeds on it.
No problem! I've done a small amount of yammer integration and embedded feeds was just step one. Feel free to ask more questions! That Yammer Documentation is pretty decent though so I usually stop there first.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.