Hi,
I'm evaluating if we need JIRA Software or JIRA core. We currently use the JIRA Subversion plugin. Does this plugin will work in JIRA Code or will required JIRA Software?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Guillaume
It will work in both.
Hi Guillaume,
it's not true that the JIRA Subversion plugin works in JIRA Core. I had filed a support request with Atlassian because they claimed initially that the Subversion tab should be showing up on issues with only JIRA Core installed. After 2 days of trying and looking through logs, we discovered that simply installing JIRA Software makes the tab show up, while uninstalling JIRA Software makes the SVN tab go away.
Cheers,
-ar
Atlassian actually filed enhancement request https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/SVN-479 in order to address the issue.Yet, they stopped supporting this plugin so I'm not sure where this leaves us.
Very strange - it's working in a 7.0 Core only installation here.
what version of the plugin do you run? We tested with JIRA 7.1.1 and SVN Plugin 3.0.0 and 3.0.1.
3.0.1 and JIRA 7.0.1
I've not tested it on later versions, but it wouldn't surprise me, as it is supposed to be a "development" tab, and other dev tools don't appear without Software.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.