I'd like to add some text to the "You are not permitted to perform this operation" generic page that shows when a user hits something in Confluence they have no access to. Specifically when accessing spaces they have no rights to.
I've seen another question here for the same thing and a link to the velocity pages, but I'm just not certain how to actually add something and have it display.
I'm running Confluence 5.3.4, I have a user macro called "spaceadmins" which shows whomever might be a space admin for the current space. So I want to have the not permitted page show:
You do not have permissions to this content, please contact these folks for access: <spaceadmins>
I've tried adding just the following into the existing div tag, within the body tag, in pagenotpermitted.vm: $helper.renderConfluenceMacro("{spaceadmins}") But I see no change to the page when I restart Confluence. Adding plain text within this div tag also doesn't reflect to a 'not permitted' page when I restart Confluence.
Any trick to this? Confluene restarted, cache cleared, etc.