Why does a passed test case show as "To Do". How do I moved the status of the same test case to "Passed" ?
I suspect it is the setup of your workflow for the test cases. You'll need to look at that, and your process for "passing" the cases.
You've not described your setup or process here, so we can't tell you a lot more. I don't know if your test cases are a simple issue type with a self-built process, or you're using a test add-on that provides workflows etc for them, or an add-on that handles them as objects that aren't issues.
Hi Anjit,
It sounds a bit like you're using an add-on called Testy to give your issue the 'passed' status? If so, there's no connection between Testy statuses and JIRA statuses. It's designed that way so that you can keep reusing your test cases without creating/cloning new ones all the time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.