Hi,
I have installed new Jira 6.2. Clear instance without any other plugins, it's just for my testing purposes. I have installed there SuiTest. Our team is thinking about this test management tool.
I have created a new project of project type Test Management with SuiTest and left standard configuration.
Then I created a new issue as issue type Test Plan. Under this test plan I want to create test cases with option Create Sub-task. I filled in all parameters but when I clicked on the button Create nothing happened. The issue type test case I cannot create. What is the reason?
So I tried to do it in a different way. Under the test plan I created a sub-task of issue type Sub-task. It was OK. Then I wanted to change the issue type from Sub-task to Test Case.
But it's not possible I got an error •An Exception occurred validating the fields: java.lang.ClassCastException: com.atlassian.jira.issue.IssueImpl cannot be cast to java.lang.String. See the attachment.
Thank you,
Roman Bliznak
