Dear All,
Is there a way to impersonate users for the administrators? I found Sudo Plugin but I cannot install it as it is not suitable for our version of Confluence (v.4.1.4)
Cheers,
Selcuk
That's the right answer!
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.javahollic.confluence.confluencesu
You could either contact Andy Brook and ask nicely if he will update it, do it yourself or ask an Atlassian partner/consultant to do it
Hi Matthew,
I contacted Andy. He said that it is in the pipe. I am looking forward using this one.
Thanks for your help.
you might have talked about https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.adaptavist.confluence.sudo
it works for 4.1 as well, although it does not say so in the "supported versions"
Script Runner!! is awsome
Jack Nolddor [Sweet Bananas] made a free plugin for Confluence that is similar to the Jira User Switcher
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220850/user-switcher-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview
I've just seen this message.Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.