I have a set of New Features which I have saved in a Filter called "X Filter". The bugs of all these features are linked to the corresponding feature using "contains a bug(s)" link within issue link. I wanted to get all the bugs of the New Features from the filter "X Filter".
I usually use the query - issue in linkedissuesfromfilter ("X Filter") and issuetype=bug
But there is a slight issue while using this query. Few features within my filter "X Filter" has dependency with other bugs too. i.e. Say Feature 1 has 2 bugs A and B. Here bug A is the actual bug of Feature 1 and bug B will be a dependent bug. This dependent bug B is infact a bug of another feature which is not part of the X filter I have created. So when I am using the query -
issue in linkedissuesfromfilter ("X Filter") and issuetype=bug
- I get all bugs (both actual bug and dependent bugs since all of them are linked to the New Feature within my Filter).
I wanted a query which can omit bugs from 'depends on' or 'dependent on' issue link. Or in other words a query which will only give bugs from 'contains a bug(s)' issue link alone from all the features in my filter.
I tried using the scriptrunner too:
savedfilter = "X Filter" AND issueFunction in hasLinks("contains the bug(s)")
But only features with bugs in contains the bug(s) issue link is displayed using this query. I wanted to display all those bugs from those features
Any query which can serve my purpose?