Hi,
I'm having following error while using clover on my project. It seems clover added lines into a supposed to be empty method. So I'm using this exclusion configuration to excluse all java source that are having "Aspect" in it's name. However, the exclusion seems not working. I can still see the error while compiling.
Any idea why?
I know commenting out on source file using "///CLOVER: OFF" can turn off instrumentation on certain method lines. However I have so many files that I need to add these lines in. So exclusion on file pattern would work better in this case.
Error messages from Maven:
[INFO] --- aspectj-maven-plugin:1.7:compile (default) @ internal-framework ---
[INFO] Showing AJC message detail for messages of types: [error, warning, fail]
[ERROR] Pointcuts without an if() expression should have an empty method body
/home/willz/git/nsx/mp/proton/internal-framework/target/clover/src-instrumented/com/vmware/nsx/management/idempotency/service/IdempotencyAspect.java:52
private void executionOfIdempotentAnnotatedMethod(Idempotent idempotent) {try{__CLR4_1_1je1je1isgiwyie.R.inc(25129);
[WARNING] no match for this type name: com.vmware.nsx.management.container.dao.impl.GemFireTransactionHandler [Xlint:invalidAbsoluteTypeName]
/home/willz/git/nsx/mp/proton/internal-framework/target/clover/src-instrumented/com/vmware/nsx/management/container/aspects/TransactionAspectSupport.java:32
Pointcut(value = " execution(* *(..)) && !within(com.vmware.nsx.management.container.dao.impl.GemFireTransactionHandler)")
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[ERROR] Pointcuts without an if() expression should have an empty method body
/home/willz/git/nsx/mp/proton/internal-framework/target/clover/src-instrumented/com/vmware/nsx/management/container/aspects/TransactionAspectSupport.java:33
private void anyMethodOutsideThisAspect() {try{__CLR4_1_1fbffbfisgiww3n.R.inc(19853);
[ERROR] Pointcuts without an if() expression should have an empty method body
/home/willz/git/nsx/mp/proton/internal-framework/target/clover/src-instrumented/com/vmware/nsx/management/container/aspects/TransactionAspectSupport.java:43
private void executionOfAnyPublicMethodTransactionalType() {try{__CLR4_1_1fbffbfisgiww3n.R.inc(19854);
[ERROR] Pointcuts without an if() expression should have an empty method body
/home/willz/git/nsx/mp/proton/internal-framework/target/clover/src-instrumented/com/vmware/nsx/management/container/aspects/TransactionAspectSupport.java:51
private void executionOfTransactionalMethod() {try{__CLR4_1_1fbffbfisgiww3n.R.inc(19855);
[ERROR] Pointcuts without an if() expression should have an empty method body
/home/willz/git/nsx/mp/proton/internal-framework/target/clover/src-instrumented/com/vmware/nsx/management/container/aspects/TransactionAspectSupport.java:62
protected void transactionalMethodExecution(Object txObject) {try{__CLR4_1_1fbffbfisgiww3n.R.inc(19856);
[ERROR] Pointcuts without an if() expression should have an empty method body
/home/willz/git/nsx/mp/proton/internal-framework/target/clover/src-instrumented/com/vmware/nsx/management/container/aspects/TransactionalCheckerAspect.java:24
public void annotatedWithTransactional() {try{__CLR4_1_1fblfblisgiww44.R.inc(19857);
Pom.xml:
<plugin>
<groupId>com.atlassian.maven.plugins</groupId>
<artifactId>clover-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>4.1.1</version>
<configuration>
...
<excludes>
<exclude>**/*test/java</exclude>
<exclude>**/*Test.groovy</exclude>
<exclude>**/*Aspect.java</exclude>
<exclude>**/*Aspect*.java</exclude>
<exclude>**/TransactionalCheckerAspect.java</exclude>
</excludes>
</configuration>