Hi,
My manager would like for the user to be able to click a link and have a semi-opaque black shape fill the page on top of which a SWF or other media file would then play. There would be a Close button on this shape for returning to the page. If possible, a player skin would be enabled for controlling playback.
If you notice when you open the Source Editor when editing a page, the Source Editor appears on top of the page over a semi-opaque black shape. Likewise, if I add an image to a page and set it to a smaller size, I get an image that I can click in the live page, and it appears at full size with an X button to its upper-right. Is there a way to copy that functionality for other links?
This is an example of something that works the way I'd like for a still image; I just need it to also work for a SWF.
<ac:image ac:thumbnail="true" ac:width="65"><ri:attachment ri:filename="icon03.jpg"/></ac:image>
I have exhausted Google and Atlassian Answers in search for a solution to no avail.
Thank you,
Chris