How do i configure application link to open STASH from JIRA
I have no idea what to put in The oAUth tab for outgoing connection
If you have admin rights on both systems you can use your id to create the link. I tend to find it helps to have the same users on both, so either have the users managed from JIRA, or use Crowd, etc to do this.
The OAuth tab will switch you across to Stash to confirm the link.
Hmm, as long as the two applications can access each other, the application links should be able to be set up properly. From there, you should be able to choose the authentication modes (Trusted, OAuth, Basic). There shouldn't be any need for additional configurations in the OAuth tab as far as I know.
What functionalities aren't working in the application link currently?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.