How can I apply a heading level to the expand macro title so that it will appear in a table of contents. I am using the documentation theme in Confluence 5.1.1. Thank you.
Hi Cheryl
You should try this trick -
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Expand+Macro?focusedCommentId=301663173#comment-301663173
Overall - that page also has a bunch of questions/comments similar to yours - and in general, no, I do not believe you can use one of the headers formats. But above is a workaround.
Hope that works.
Ellen
Thank you, Ellen. I should have known that you (or someone from AppFusions) would get back to me. It appears that your organization in very active out here. I'll check out the link to see if it will help me. BTW - I am in a new position in a new company. Just starting up a Confluence instance.
Well, we try..
Great to hear about new position and looks like good new challenges too. Great for you! Congrats!
That link doesn't have any comments (anymore). Where can I find the workaround?
I'm interested in this subject too. Can't find any workaround either. Please advise.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.