Hi
I want to add some text to the mail which is being sent after the ticket is closed. How do I do it?
I tried to go the path as mentioned:
C:\Program Files\Atlassian\JIRA\atlassian-jira\WEB-INF\classes\templates\email\text
and edited the issueclosed.vm as below:
#disable_html_escaping()
#parse("templates/email/includes/issueplugins.vm")
[ $
{baseurl}/browse/${issue.getKey()}?page=${tabpanel-all} ]
#headerTitleText($i18n.getText("template.text.issue.closed", $remoteUser.displayName, $issue.key), $remoteUser.displayName)
#changes([])
#comment()
#visibilityText()
<tr valign="top">
<td>
<font size=2 color=blue>Your request with ticket no: ${issue.getKey()} has been </font><font color=green>closed.</font><br>
<font size=2 color=blue>Please <a href=${baseurl}
/browse/$
{issue.getKey()}>Click Here</a> to <font color=red>share feedback</font><font size=2 color=blue> the ticket and provide us your valuable feedback on our service.</font><br>
<font size=2 color=blue>If you are not satisfied with the resolution, please <a href=${baseurl}/browse/${issue.getKey()}
>Click Here</a> to log on to the tool and double click on your Request ID to </font><font color=red>REOPEN</font><font size=2 color=blue> the ticket.</font><br>
<font size=2 color=blue>Please note that the ticket will be automatically closed by the system after 4 days, if there is no action from your side.</font>
</td>
</tr>
#parse("templates/email/text/includes/issuesummary.vm")
#parse("templates/email/text/includes/footer.vm")
Then i restarted Jira. But i was not able to see the aadded text in the mail. It still sends the default mail. How do i achieve it. Can u plz guide me.