Using JIRA on a Mobile Device should tell but the link Supported Platforms is dead.
Edit:
Apologies, the heat... I wasn't talking about the parent page "Using JIRA on a Mobile Device" rather its child page "Supported Platforms". I've clarified my question.
You can most probably see your issues in a mobile browser but you're not going to get much value from it. JIRA is so heavily tied to the desktop browser.
Hi There
I've just tested and the Using JIRA on a Mobile Device is now working.
Cheers
L.F
Interesting. I still get {code} Page Not Found The page you were trying to reach could not be found. This could be because: The page does not exist. The page exists, but you do not have permission to view it. {code} for the link in question: [Supported Platforms|https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=735941493]
I intend to use the Kanban board with a tablet. I need to decide on the hardware/platform just yet.
I've just checked and the page has no restrictions. I've also tested on private mode browsing. Anyway, I've exported the page to a PDF format, please find it enclosed.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.hipchat.com/10804/598273/n0rujIFzPE8PB6l/Using%20JIRA%20on%20a%20Mobile%20Device%20-%20JIRA%20Cloud%20Documentation%20-%20Atlassian%20Documentation.pdf
Using the mobile interface won't be possible to deal with the Kanban boards, however you'll have an option to switch to the Classic browsing within the mobile interface.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.