I'm gettting an error when i visit my jira installation as follows:
JIRA Startup Failed
|
| You cannot access JIRA at present. Look at the table below to identify the reasons |
| Description |
| Error occurred while starting Plugin Manager. Unable to install bundle |
|
Can someone please let me know what I should do to try and debug this issue? I have had a look in the logs and it doesn't show anything useful.
I am running the standalone installation of Jira 4.4 on Linux, Ubuntu 10.04 LTS.
Edit:
Taking some advice from the comments I have tried to watch the logs when I restarted the service and we have the following erros: (sorry for the external link but i tried pasting it in and it was a bit messy) http://pastebin.com/TnpKhvr1
the main line of the backtrace is:
-
2011-08-10 14:28:14,336 main WARN [plugin.osgi.factory.OsgiPlugin] Unable to install plugin 'com.atlassian.activeobjects.activeobjects-plugin'
-
com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.container.OsgiContainerException: Unable to install bundle