In a JIRA workflow transition postfunction, I want to fire event based on condition.
for example, if Condition 'A' is true -> Fire event 'a' and if condition 'B' is true -> fire event 'b'.
Script runner has post-function which will fire event only if condition is true, so it might work for you
https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Script+Runner
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner
Yes... you would just use this post-function twice with different conditions, and firing different events.
Thanks. I have a custom field which is of type multiselect. How can I check condition for values of first select list and second select list in above example ?
@Jamie Echlin has answered a simular question already here - https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/167757/groovy-sript-runner-multi-select-using-contains
Sorry, my mistake. I mean Cascade select list and not multiselect. I want to check for values in first list and second list seperately and based on that want to fire different events.
Here's a simular question answered
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/116569/how-to-get-the-cascading-select-value
Hi,
I simply used script from here with priority condition https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Post+Functions#PostFunctions-Firinganeventtobeprocessedbymaillistener
It doesn't work. We are using a instance which is pretty old version i.e 3.13. Will it work with this version ??
I simply used script from here with priority conditionhttps://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Post+Functions#PostFunctions-Firinganeventtobeprocessedbymaillistener
It should work but unless you can provide more information than "it doesn't work", ie log output, you are not going to get much help.
But personally, I would not fire up a 3.13 instance to try to debug this myself.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.