I am using the Script workflow function to create a sub-task. Everything seems to be working as expected except that it is inheriting the issue links from the parent. How do I suppress this behavior?
You could use the checkLink closure in the additional code field to disable linking.
checkLink = {link->false}
This is documented for the builtin script "Clones an issue and links" but works for sub-tasks as well.
You have to copy the script and modify it to match your needs.
Thank you. I'm still need a little green. Can you point me to any reference documents on how to do this?
Modifying the script is more difficult than I first thought because the linking isn't done in the script you see. But I found another way more easier way, see my other answer :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.