Hi,
I am using confluence 4.2.2. I want to display another confluence page in a confluence page(without copping). For that I used iframs. But it does not load.
{iframe:src=http://localhost:8090/display/AAATestSameFile/WSO2+Carbon+Secure+Vault}
Your browser does not support iframes
{iframe}
is there any error? or does confluence 4.2.2 support iframes???
There are a couple of other ways to do this. Use the HTML macro, for example, and use an iFrame within that. Or, you could also use the Include Page macro in Confluence.
Hi Ashan,
Coould you please double check on your plugin whether you are installing Content Formatting Macros version 2.0.2? In addition could you please double confirm on your Web browser whether it's compatible? Please bear in mind that IE7 does not support iframe.
Hope it helps,Josua
I can't install Content Formatting Macros through confluence UI. It takes long time but doesn't install.
Can I install it manually??to which folder should I coppy it in confluence installation folder??
Try:
'Include' macro solves this
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.