Hi Masahiro,
Do the plugin license type and number of users are equal to Confluence license type and number of users?
I ask this because if they are different, Confluence won't accept the plugin license.
If Confluence is for +10000 users commercial, the plugin must be for +10000 commercial as well. Can you check that?
cheers,
Rodrigo
Hi Rodrigo.Thanks for reply.
Yes, those types are equal.
image2015-4-3 16:7:21.png
image2015-4-3 16:9:6.png
I change plugin license type to evaluate(unlimited license)But same error happen.
image2015-4-3 16:16:59.png
image2015-4-3 16:16:10.png
As we can see that even changing the license key to be used by the add-on is displaying the same issues, to not consume so much time from our side, I will suggest you to either contact the add-on vendor or you can go through our support channel (https://support.atlassian.com) and open a case with the Customer Advocates project, which will be responsible for licenses details with Confluence.
Hope it helps ya!
Cheers,
Giuliano
Hello,
I am the Vendor and someone just raised a support ticket with me and pointed me to this thread. This is the first I have heard of this and will investigate now. I hope to have an update to you soon.
Cheers
Chris
I believe this issue has been resolved, please grab my latest version 2.2.
If you still have issues, please repost to this thread.
Hi, the other day we upgraded to v 3.5 and we started seeing this problem.
We are running Confluence 6.0.2. Please advise.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.