Hello,
How to create a rich text field in JIRA ? Please let us know if there are any configuration changes required in JIRA for enabling rich text fields.
Thanks
Deepak
And if you need a full fledged RichText editor, check out this plugin https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.jiraeditor.jeditor
Hi Deepak,
You can apply a "Wiki style renderer" for any custom field of type "Free text field" or "Text field". More information available here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA041/Configuring+Rich-Text+Renderers
In your field configuration, you need to select the type of renderer for the custom field you are trying to use as a rich text field.
Despite this is marked as "Solved", I spent quite a few hours trying to understand how to fix this.
You need to create a Text Field, and convert it to WIKI style text field. This way you will be able to post URL.
Here is 5 minute video which I have created on how to do this.
https://youtu.be/QCNHPy88iKA
I hope it helps.
Thanks Pavel for the missing piece.
WOW So simple and so hidden! You helped me a lot @Pavel Bryukhanov , thank you so much!
I saw your video and I really appreciate your effort!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.