We'd like to delete some old user profile pictures.
Where the are located. Or is there a way to delete (non used) profile pictures via the UI?
Oh, sorry. I have missed the forest for the trees.I didn't realize that I can delete it via the UI when I select the picture.
Hi Melino,
You can write a sql query to find the profile pictures not in use. Take a look at the answer here, it may be of help.
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/15018/retrieve-profile-pictures-using-sql
Cheers
Bhushan
Thanks, Bhushan.
That way I find the current picture, but I am looking for the no longer used ones.
If a user changes it’s profile picture, the previous one remains in the avatar list next to the current picture.I found this in the database under attachments, but I think simple deleting the entry and the file isn’t a good idea, since there seem to be any further dependance.
So the topic should better be “How to delete previous user pictures?” :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.