Hello,
We are looking into HADR solution for Stash, I have alreday looked into the HA document provided by Atlassian. But as far as integrity and security/corruption of device is concernced we dont to go with the block level replication. I had a couple of questions:
1.) Can we do a git pull to replicate the repo information to the other end? And should the pull be in sync with the database and Why?
2.) With the pull approach what other information from the home directory will be out of sync? And how would that affect the working of Stash.
2.) Why does the document mention the database and the home directory should be in sync? What are the components that are affected?
3.) If we use file level sync what are the concerns and the components that are affected?
I would love any recommendations on the replication other then block level, not required to be synchronous.
Also can i get a direct contact with a technical person for questions related to this topic?
Thank You.