First time I am trying to configure JIRA from local workstation of windows environment. I copied linux distribution standalone folder to windows box and made necessary changes to home directory path etc. When I start I am getting "JIRA startup failed, JIRA has been locked." and no other information. Am I doing something wrong here?
Oct 09, 2014 11:21:02 AM org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener init
INFO: The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_67\bin;C:\Windows\Sun\Java\bin
indows;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_67\bin;C:\Srinivas\Softwares\instantclient_11_2;C:\Program Files\Java\jd
\atlassian-plugin-sdk-latest\bin;.
Oct 09, 2014 11:21:03 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
INFO: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-80"]
Oct 09, 2014 11:21:03 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
INFO: Initialization processed in 1893 ms
Oct 09, 2014 11:21:03 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService startInternal
INFO: Starting service Catalina
Oct 09, 2014 11:21:03 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine startInternal
INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/7.0.29
Oct 09, 2014 11:22:22 AM org.apache.catalina.util.SessionIdGenerator createSecureRandom
INFO: Creation of SecureRandom instance for session ID generation using [SHA1PRNG] took [814] milliseconds.
2014-10-09 11:22:24,317 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [jira.web.dispatcher.JiraWebworkActionDispatcher]
******************************************
JIRA startup failed, JIRA has been locked.
******************************************
Oct 09, 2014 11:22:24 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-80"]
Oct 09, 2014 11:22:24 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
INFO: Server startup in 80437 ms