HI,
We have upgraded JIRA to 5.0.6 last week and now I want to add new Workflow Scheme in the system. I notice that I am not able add more than 30 characters in the name of the workflow any more.. In the previous version there was no limits and I was able to name with with more characters.. Is this a BUG or a intentional behavior?
It is very strange becouse when I want to make a copy of a current scheme that have more than 30 characters then everything is ok.. It is saying even more becouse of words: "Copy of.. " More! I can remove one letter for example "C" from "Copy" and I am able save this name with more characters. But not able to add any more characters..
Can somebody confirm the same or say that this was introduced in a new version? If so.. Can I know the reason why there is a limit now?
Thanks
Mirek