Hi,
I have searched the Answers board and have read through questions related to this. I could not find a definitive answer, so I'm asking the question again.
I'd like to do 2 things, both related:
- By issue (hopefully grouped within a Sprint), I'd like to see actual time logged vs. Estimated time. Even more importantly, I want to see development time logged vs. Estimated time logged separate from testing/user acceptance/QA/etc. I do not believe we are using subtasks.
- If grouping time by development/testing isn't possible, then summary hours by person would suffice (typically a single issue would only be worked on by 2 or 3 people so I could break out our developers time vs testing time pretty easily.
it could be a display page or a report.
I did review the following related questions:
Estimated vs Logged time report
Estimated vs actual Actual Time Spent Report
Custom report , subtask (actual vs plan)
Original Estimates vs. Actual
Dashboard view for time spent vs. time estimation
I'm relatively new to JIRA, so forgive the novice question.
Thanks
Ron