I have a Confluence instance and a JIRA instance. They use separate user accounts. They are connected via an Application Link.
Inside of Confluence I have a page with a basic JIRA issues macro. Everyone can use it fine except for one user, who is getting this error:
'JIRA Issues Macro: Problem authenticating. Please check your username and password and try again.'
Looked at the logs, and I see error messages of:
.......The user 'xxxxxxxxxx' is NOT AUTHORIZED to perform to login for this request
Not that it isn't actually 'xxxxxxxxxx'. What's there instead is the username of an account on JIRA that has since been marked inactive.
So my working theory is that his Confluence account is authenticated with JIRA using this old JIRA account. I can't find a way to clear this token or session or otherwise force Confluence to re-prompt him for a username and password when he visits this page. Any idea how to do that?