Attemping to add a FishEye repo changset gadget results in "The specified FishEye repository is not configured"
I've tried deleting and adding new Application Links between JIRA/FishEye to no avail. The link is a Trusted Application. I've played around with the IP/URL patterns also (none, values suggested by integration guide, etc). JIRA/FishEye is on the same server.
The repo in FishEye does not have anon access. Only people in certain groups have access to the repository itself. I've confirmed that my admin user can see the repo in FishEye, so I'm assuming that it not the problem.
It seems that FishEye cannot find my user? However, this is how I log in to FishEye itself (using JIRA User Server).
Here's the FishEye Log:
2013-05-15 13:05:41,464 ERROR [btpool0-32 ] fisheye DefaultUserManager-createTrustedUserLoginImpl - Communication error with crowd
com.cenqua.fisheye.user.AuthenticationException: Problem communicating with Crowd
2013-05-15 13:05:41,575 WARN [btpool0-32 ] com.atlassian.security.auth.trustedapps.filter.TrustedApplicationFilterAuthenticator TrustedApplicationFilterAuthenticator-authenticate - User 'blake.devcich' referenced by trusted application: 'jira:5030264' is not found.
2013-05-15 13:05:41,575 WARN [btpool0-32 ] com.atlassian.fisheye.trustedapplications.FisheyeAuthenticationListener FisheyeAuthenticationListener-authenticationFailure - Failed trusted applications authentication attempt:USER_UNKNOWN;Unknown User: {0};["blake.devcich"]
And here is the JIRA Log:
2013-05-15 13:14:44,225 http-bio-8080-exec-18 ERROR blake.devcich 794x12020x3 17ip32r 10.107.96.120 /rest/fegadgets/1.0/fisheyerecentcommits/generate [common.error.jersey.ThrowableExceptionMapper] Uncaught exception thrown by REST service
java.lang.NullPointerException
Any ideas?