How can I avoid that issues are planned in an active sprint?
Hi Mathias,
If you remove everybody except yourself from the Schedule Issues Permission in your permission scheme nobody will be able to add issues to a sprint (active or not).
That might be a solution.
More information about the JIRA Agile permissions can be found here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILE/JIRA+Agile+-+JIRA+Configuration#JIRAAgile-JIRAConfiguration-Permissions
Another solution would be to simply monitor your sprint and look at who's adding issues to the sprint and explain to this person why it's a bad idea to add stuff to a sprint.
Best regards,
Peter
Hi,
I don't think this is possible now since Scope Change is allowed and there seems to be no way to configure it.
Andy
Is it possible to create an event hook or something else? so I could do some action when an issue is added after sprint started.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.