Hello. I use Conflluence (installed) for a software user guide. The software, and thus the user guide, is updated every month or so. For reasons I don’t want to get into, I include the relevant release number in the screenshot name (e.g., ColorPicker-7.3.png). That means I have to manually swap out the old screenshots whenever they are updated; as in, when I add a new screenshot it has a different name from the one it’s replacing, so it doesn’t replace automatically.
Most screenshots only appear on a single page, but a few of them appear on two or three different pages. When I delete an old screenshot and replace it with the new one, I have no way of knowing if the screen appears elsewhere, aside from actually paging through the entire user guide (or relying on memory or deduction). As a result, sometimes the user guide exists with “Unknown Attachment” errors here and there, until such time as I stumble upon them.
Here’s my question: is there a way to search for missing attachments (or “Unknown attachment”) items? This would sure make it easy for me to avoid this problem. But I can’t find any such tool or plugin.
Does anyone know if this can be done? If so, how?
Thanks!