I have changed the instance type of the bamboo image from M1 Old General Purpose Large to T2 Burstable Performance Medium for the image Ubuntu: EBS x86_64 (Ubuntu)
I have created a EBS volume and attached it in the configuration. This causes bamboo to keep failing when trying to start an elastic image.
I get this error, over and over again:
| Jan 16, 2015 9:25:59 AM Currently there are no agents that can build: MYBUILD-JOB1. New elastic instance(s) will be started (providing the configuration allows it). |
| Jan 16, 2015 9:25:59 AM 1 elastic instance(s) will be started for those builds that cannot be build on currently connected agents. |
| Jan 16, 2015 9:25:59 AM Requested that new elastic instance be created for configuration: EBS x86_64 (Ubuntu) / ami-5be8f232 |
| Jan 16, 2015 9:25:59 AM Detected that a pending instance request for image [EBS x86_64 (Ubuntu)], ami: ami-5be8f232 has been abandoned. |
Does anyone know how I should go about and debug this?