This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring JIRA's SMTP mail server to send notifications
In a fresh JIRA 7.1.7 installation the file mail-1.4.1.jar is not available in the <jira-application-dir>/WEB-INF/lib/ as mentioned in the related article.
mail-1.4.1.jar
<jira-application-dir>/WEB-INF/lib/
I've used the windows installer in order to set up.
Any suggestions are welcome as I'm blocked in deploying JIRA Service Desk for not having this file.
Thanks!Jacques.
In the end I ignored the JNDI mail configuration (which I was forced to use in JIRA 6.3.4 for Office 365) and went with the default JIRA mail configuration and it worked without a problem.
Hi Jacques!
Which SMTP configurations are you using for Office365?
We have now many notification duplicates.
Our configurations is: JIRA connect without auth to MailRelay. MailRelay send to DAG, after EDGE servers -> after Office365.
Could you describe?
Thanks
Regards,
Gonchik
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.