I'm trying to upgrade my confluence (4.3) to the newest version. i've download the file .bin and i did the upgrade but when i restart confluence there aren't any spaces. Which is the problem?
Hi Paolo,
I believe that you've installed a brand new Confluence instead of upgrading your current instance. Please check here all the isntruction regarding Confluence upgrade and double check if there's any step that you might have skipped:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Upgrading+Confluence
Hope it helps!
Hi Paulo,If we are sure Confluence was actually upgraded it could also be that our index is corrupt. In which case, we would want to rebuild it to be sure. There is also the possiblity that legacy customization is interfering with spaces being displayed. Instructions for checking on these potentials probelms can be found at the following page.
Unable to View Spaces After Upgrading
I hope this helps (assuming it is the case that Confluence was actually upgraded of course).
Cheers,Andrew
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.