I am trying to write "{site}" as text and I keep receiving macro errors. What markup do I use to have it read as normal text?
Just put a backslash in front of the curly braces.
\{site\}
Maybe EscapeTool can help you?
Hi Briana,
If you don't use the Autocomplete features in Confluence ([, ! and {) you can just turn this off. It's a setting in your editor preferences. See this article for instructions on how to turn this off.
If you still want to use Autocomplete, you can easily cancel the trigger once-off by pressing "ESC" on your keyboard. Hope that helps.
Sherif
Sherif: I just had a try in Confluence 3.5.9 and even if you cancel the autocomplete, you'll get {site} which displays as an error when you preview - cancelling the autocomplete doesn't escape it for you.
Thanks Penny!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.