Hi,
How I can activate JIRA stand-alone server without Internet connection? Cannot finish installation.
I have a license key, server ID: BENU-7KZX-P372-0JXA
Which problem are you facing? You should be asked to introduce your license when you start the setup wizard. An internet connection is not mandatory to install JIRA.
This question comes up a lot when people have JIRA installations that are not on the internet - the installers try to go to your my.atlassian account to create/fetch a licence, and when they fail, they stop. It's not always obvious that you need to go do that step manually on an internet connected machine (go to the account, generate the licence and copy and paste it on to the server)
We have tried this solution but during the setup for JIRA, when you are required to input the licence, it also asks for an atlassian account and password. I put in my account details and copied my licence into the appropriate fields and try to proceed but get the error "cannot connect to the atlassian servers" (or something similar.) It seems this step still needs an internet connection?
It shouldn't do - I just get a licence box
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.