Hi Isaac,
This is the expected behaviour when JIRA and FishEye are integrated via an Application Link which authenticates using OAuth. Please note that OAuth must be used for JIRA 6.2 to work with the development panel. For more information you may refer to the link below:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Integrating+JIRA+with+Code+Development+Tools
Cheers,
Danilo
But what happens when users want use the link and they are not admins. I don't think regular users have the option to allow access. Users between jira and fisheye are exactly the same.
I understand is normal behaviour, but my regular users are not able to see the code. They don't get that second screen
In this case, I believe there might be something wrong in the Application Link configuration. Even regular users should be able to get to the second screen to allow access to the second application.
Could you please report a ticket on https://support.atlassian.com/so we can help you troubleshoot what might be causing this problem?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.