We recently upgraded to 3.11.0 from an older 2.x version and now our jenkins build triggers are not firing on commit. We are using the "web hooks for jenkins" plugin http://nerdwin15.com/2013/04/continuous-integration-with-stash-and-jenkins/ Testing from within the configuration works fine. I don't see any info about the commits working or not in the stash logs and no network traffic of any kind between stash and jenkins after a commit or merge. I do see the traffic when testing.
I did find the correct logs where I can see some activitiy and i enabled debugging. This got me the below error:
2015-08-06 15:45:04,266 ERROR [JenkinsWebhook:thread-11] @13W8V84x945x4990x0 1bwc3m3 192.168.1.100 SSH - git-receive-pack '/poc/test.git' com.nerdwin15.stash.webhook.Notifier Error getting Jenkins URL
java.lang.IllegalStateException: There were no SSH clone links generated for repository POC/test
at com.atlassian.stash.internal.ssh.service.DefaultSshCloneUrlResolver.getCloneUrl(DefaultSshCloneUrlResolver.java:37) ~[na:na]
at com.nerdwin15.stash.webhook.Notifier$2.perform(Notifier.java:258) ~[plugin.189253547604078990.stash-webhook-jenkins-2.7.0_1438016135000.jar:na]
at com.nerdwin15.stash.webhook.Notifier$2.perform(Notifier.java:255) ~[plugin.189253547604078990.stash-webhook-jenkins-2.7.0_1438016135000.jar:na]
at com.atlassian.stash.internal.user.DefaultEscalatedSecurityContext.call(DefaultEscalatedSecurityContext.java:51) ~[stash-service-impl-3.11.0.jar:na]
at com.atlassian.stash.internal.user.DefaultSecurityService.doWithPermission(DefaultSecurityService.java:77) ~[stash-service-impl-3.11.0.jar:na]
at com.nerdwin15.stash.webhook.Notifier.getUrl(Notifier.java:255) [plugin.189253547604078990.stash-webhook-jenkins-2.7.0_1438016135000.jar:na]
at com.nerdwin15.stash.webhook.Notifier.notify(Notifier.java:196) [plugin.189253547604078990.stash-webhook-jenkins-2.7.0_1438016135000.jar:na]
at com.nerdwin15.stash.webhook.Notifier.notify(Notifier.java:165) [plugin.189253547604078990.stash-webhook-jenkins-2.7.0_1438016135000.jar:na]
at com.nerdwin15.stash.webhook.Notifier$1.call(Notifier.java:144) [plugin.189253547604078990.stash-webhook-jenkins-2.7.0_1438016135000.jar:na]
at com.nerdwin15.stash.webhook.Notifier$1.call(Notifier.java:141) [plugin.189253547604078990.stash-webhook-jenkins-2.7.0_1438016135000.jar:na]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [na:1.8.0_40]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) [na:1.8.0_40]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [na:1.8.0_40]
... 43 frames trimmed