Hi,
I have created a new checklist by table grid editor on jira. Unfortunately while creating a new issue an error came up like; ServerError.JPG
Could you please help me?
Thanks,
Zeynep
Hi Francis,
Could you please help me with this case?
Thanks in advance,
Hi Zeynep,
I have seen your message on slideshare - but for some reason email gods are not with us.Could you raise an issue on our issue tracker directly at
https://support.idalko.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/5
Francis
I have created an issue with reference number SOLV-940. Waiting for your response.
Regards,
Got it - I replied.
i have the same problem. did you get solution about ıt?
Hello Ilva - the root cause for this problem can be completely different than the one from Zeynep. Could you raise a support ticket on our jira by sending an email to support.tge@idalko.com ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.