Dear all,
I have a page in the wiki that holds a table of content macro, along with several anchor, and several link to their corresponding anchor. Some of the links to the anchor doesn't works. can somebody help me debug this issue ?
Thanks,
Hey Serge,
May I ask you which Confluence version you're running? I'm asking it because there's a known bug for Confluence prior to 5.2.4 version, which affects the anchors macro when special characters are used: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-26765
Please, let me know whether that's your case.
Best regards,
Eduardo Mallmann
Hi Serge, it is likely that you are seeing a known issue for Confluence, please check in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-30353if you app version matches the report, and add your concerns to that ticket in order to increase its popularity.
Eduardo, I am using confluence version 4.3.2 but I am not using any special characters.
Guilherme, I don't encounter the problem in a child page but in the same page.
Hi Serge,
have you checked if all your links are unique? If you, for example, link to different headings with the same name that doesn't work.
It may help if you look at the anchors and the links using Firebug, or the equivalent in your browser. Confluence changes both – I've had problems before where the anchor has been modified (such as by adding a munged version of the page title), and when I changed my link to use the exact text, it worked.
Serge,
Can you provide us a few more details so we can take a look at this together? For example, have you started to face this issue after modifying or upgrading some content in Confluence? Do you have customisations in the mentioned pages using the anchor?
Cheers,
Giuliano
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.